Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Participation In The First Ever Ruapotaka School Poetry Recital!

As the two prefects from our class room Ofa and Sini were calling up the three finalist from each room counting upwards, Room 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. While I and another finalist Florida was waiting I was getting really nervous. I wasn't sure about Florida because from my perspective she showed no sign of emotion. I really wanted to bail out and just forget my whole entire and make that an excuse for me to not present my poem. After a matter of time in my mind I was thinking about it so I decided to just do it.

As it was my turn to say my speech based on the Past, Present and Future by June Kellum- 2005, I could feel the perspiration occurring onto by body. I had to remember all the tips that Mrs Golder had told me. In the end I'd said my whole poem without stopping which I am very proud of. 

Since this was the first ever poem recital at our school there wasn't able to be a first, second, and third so everyone received a certificate for participating. 

Well Done Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.