Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

A True Spooky Halloween House!

SUMMARY:
Brian and Susan Trost have now started seeing Brown Recluse spiders. Two pest control companies went but neither one of them were able to solve the infestation. Brian and Susan filed a lawsuit against the previous owner of the house who didn’t aware them. Luckily last week the problem was dealt with by using gas to get rid of the spiders and their eggs.

OPINION:
I think that this is sad for Brian and Susan but also disgusting as well. If that happened to my house, I’’d just go live with my dad.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth that's pretty scary. If you lived in a house like that what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Don. Thanks for the comment on my blog post .I'll definitely go to the supermarket and buy a lot of spider sprays then use all of them. What about you?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.