Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

My Tessellation

I have made a tessellation and these are my four main tips!

Four Main Tips To Make Your Tessellation:
  • The best way to make your tessellation exactly symmetrical is to copy and paste it or Control D it.
  • If you are doing the same patterns throughout the whole thing it is best to group it by pressing it then holding Shift and pressing on what you want as a group. The reason you do this is so that it’ll take less time.
  • You can rotate it so that you will have it in different directions.
  • (Main Tip For Me) Use colours that match so that your tessellation can look better!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I really like your tessellation drawing. Did anyone help you with your tessellation drawing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Estah. No one helped me because I wanted to do it my self.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.