Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

End of Year Test: Reading

Could it be? Was it the second option or the first? I’d knew that I’ve had no choice but to choose one or else I’ll lose a full mark. Even if it was the wrong answer I’d still have to try. Afterall In the test it says try to answer even if you’ll have to guess.

As we’d already begun our test I could feel  perspiration process occurring across my entire body. I was really nervous. Reading wasn’t my best subject so I knew there was a chance of me failing my age standards.

What only felt like 5 minutes was actually 20 minutes and that’s when negative thoughts were initiating in my mind. As I was wasting valuable time  I did my best to clear my mind so that I could carry on. Once I cleared my mind I carried on with the test.

In the end I had faith within myself and hoped that I’d passed. A few days later when Mrs. Golder had marked all of the test and we’d had our results I’d received my test results. As I looked at the total and the stanine I noticed that I passed.

I was filled with mixed emotions. From relief, to happiness, excitement but there was just a tiny bit of disappointment. I guess I was disappointed because of my mark and that compared to last and this year I didn’t make a big improvement as i thought of making.

All I knew was that I tried my best and that’s all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.