Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Necklace

Screenshot 2014-08-27 at 14.11.24.png

This is my necklace. I made it at Hard Material at Tamaki College in Mr Grundy’s Workshop. Unfortunately some of the people in my class didn’t finish it in time to take it home and I was one of them. Even though I didn’t get the chance to take it home it was  cool even having the opportunity to make one. Next year we will be going back to Mr Grundy’s Workshop but next time I am going to focus so that I can get it finished and take it home.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I really like your summary on your pendant. I am so sad that you did not finish your pendant because I wanted to see what it will turn out to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini. Thanks for commenting on my post but It was fun even having the experience!

      Delete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, I like your dollar sign pendant it looks cool but it doesn't look finished and shiny.
    Who did you make the pendant for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon. Thanks for commenting! I made the pendant for my brother. If you made one who will your pendant be for?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.