Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Going To The Interschool Tournament For Cross Country

I was one of the chosen people to go to a cross country interschool tournament at Bailey Road School. We went there by van and back. I am a year seven girl and ran against the other year seven girls.

Once we got there they were just about to begin. First up was the year 3 girls and they did really well. We had to wait until it was our turn to race. Finally after a long time waiting and cheering others it was our turn. We went to the starting line and before we knew it we were off.

At the beginning I started to jog and kept to my own pace. We had to do 3 full laps of the course and most of the course was full of mud. On the first lap I was okay until I got to my second. When I did the second lap I was a little tired, but the third lap was the most tiring of all because thats when I’d got the “stitch.”

Eventually I had came 6th place .Even though I was the smallest person out of all the year seven girls that were racing I did pretty good and I’m proud!

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Elizabeth, I really like reading your blog post on the cross-country torunament you went to. Would you have liked to be part of it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini. Thanks for the comment on my blog post! I would definitely like to go and be part of it again someday

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.