Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Everyday Theatre


Dear Diary


It’s been a bad day as usual. Firstly, I still want my room back even though  I haven’t said anything to mum yet. Secondly, I still can’t believe that Becca and Brian have now even moved in! I told Becca to do my homework but she keeps saying “No!.” 

Dad still gets very angry about mum and Brian being together. Unfortunately dad is now as violent as bombs dropping down in a war. I wish dad will get a job soon, so that mum and him won’t fight and argue.

I went to school and sneaked out to go to the carpark to meet up with Jack. I sneakily  took a few bottles of alcohol from the garage. Luckily no one has caught us yet.


Hopefully things will get better sooner or later.

Screenshot 2015-03-24 at 10.41.59.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.