Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

My Favourite Film For The Maniakalani Film Festival 2014

Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.10.37.png


SUMMARY:
My favourite film from the Manaiakalani Film Festival 2014 is a film made from the people at Stonefield School by Learning Hub 9. The video is called Penguin Wars 2. It is a film about two penguin tribes that fight over a school.


OPINION
I think this is a very cool film. I really liked it because no other school had done this. It probably took a really long time to take all the photos and put them all together.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth I like your blog post about my favourite film for the Maniakalani film festival 2014. Was there another film you enjoyed watching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress. Thanks for leaving a comment! Another film that I enjoyed watching was from Tamaki College. It is called the Science Hunger Games.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.