Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Boy Takes A Selfie With The Queen!

A boy caught up with the Queen while she was on her tour of a market in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The boy sneakily leaned in and snapped a selfie with her while she was on her three day tour with her husband Prince Philip.

To me I think that the boy was really lucky. I also thought that it was pretty funny. Even though I don’t like taking photos of myself I’ll definitely take one with the queen!

Screenshot 2014-07-03 at 10.13.45.png

3 comments:


  1. Hi Elizabeth, I really enjoyed reading your blog post. That was really funny of how the boy took the selfie with the queen. I wish that was me that took the photo. Was he the only one who took a selfie when the queen went on her tour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sini. Thanks for commenting on my blog post. I'm quite sure that he was the only one who took a selfie with the queen.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.