Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

All About Me

Kia Ora. Hi my name is Elizabeth. I am a year seven student at Ruapotaka School in Panmure, Auckland. Right now I am 11 years old. I am three different cultures. I am Cook Island, Tongan and Samoan as well.


At school I enjoy almost everything but mostly my favourite subject to do at home and school is art and maths. I really like art because I enjoy drawing. Why I like maths is because I like to learn a lot about numbers. For maths I like  to mostly do addition.


At my house there are 12 people living there but all together I only have 9 brothers and sisters. Counting me as well there are 10 kids in my family. There are 5 boys and 5 girls. Out of my brothers and sisters I am the third youngest.


We have 2 pets. A dog and a cat. Most times they get along with each other. My dog is a girl. Her name is Enve. She is half red nose and half labrador. We’ve had Enve since June the 14 2013. Our cat is a girl as well. Her name is Easter.We named her Easter because we got her on Easter. We’ve had her for 1 year and 1 month.


My favourite sports are soccer and netball. I usually play these sports when I have spare time. My hobbies are listening to music and playing any kind of sport. My favourite food is Carl's Junior. Most times I don’t eat all of this at one time but I usually eat on special occasions.  

People I look up to are my older brothers, sisters and also my mum as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.